Marine Science Camp
Join us for this new camp, featuring 2 weeks of exploration and excitement at Nova Southeastern University’s Oceanographic Center. In the mornings campers will go on field trips such as paddle boarding, kayaking, surfing, ocean tours and more. Afternoons will consist of more educational based activities including shark tracking and shark DNA forensics along with their movement and patterns, stingray conservation and ecology research, ocean giant behavior and video documentation, water quality sampling, plant and animal identification and environmental awareness.
* Drop off and Pick up will take place at NSU’s Oceanographic Center
8000 N Ocean Dr, Dania, FL 33004
* There is no AM/PM Care for this Specialty Camp
|Participation Age:||Entering grades 4 through 8|
|Camp Dates/Hours:||June 12-23
*8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
|Price:||$1000.00: Includes lunch and all field trips.|
|Discounts:||• NSU University School families Paid in Full Discount (February 24, 2017) – 15% off camp tuition
• All families Paid in Full Discount (by April 7, 2017) – 10% off camp tuition
• Full-time NSU faculty receive 35% off camp tuition
• Additional Child Discount – 10% off each sibling
* Any tuition discounts can only be combined with additional child discount.