Sessions, Fees & Discounts
Camp Nova Sessions
|Session 1:||June 12-23|
|Session 2:||June 26-July 7|
|Session 3:||July 10-July 21|
|Session 4:||July 24-August 4|
Camp sessions run from 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. You may choose to attend two, four, six, and/or eight weeks
*Before Care: 7:30 a.m. – 8:45 a.m.
**After Care: 3:30 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
|Sessions||Camp Tuition||*Before Care||**After Care||Before & After Care|
For information about NSU and NSU University School faculty discounts, please call 954-262-4528.
Deposits and Payments
A non-refundable deposit of $100.00 per camper, per session must accompany the application for registration to be complete. This deposit will be applied to the camp fees. The person responsible for payment must sign the application form.
Upon receipt of the application, a confirmation email will be sent that includes the balance due. If you do not receive a confirmation within two weeks of sending in the application, please call the camp office at (954) 262-4528.
No camper will be permitted to start camp if their account is not paid in full. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
Special Friend/Buddy Requests
Remember, requests are limited to only those campers in Camp Nova's Junior Core Camp and only one friend. To accommodate those children who want to be in the same group, requests must be made no later than April 7, 2017. Please be aware that these requests must be in writing, and should be included in your registration packet.
- NSU University School families Paid in Full Discount (by February 24, 2017) – 15% off camp tuition
- All families Paid in Full Discount (by April 7, 2017) – 10% off camp tuition
- Full-time NSU faculty receive 35% off camp tuition and FREE before and after care.
- Additional Child Discount – 10% off each sibling
* Any tuition discounts can only be combined with additional child discount.