Camp Nova is open to public and private school students in grades K-11 and has something for everyone!
What will you do as a Camp Nova Camper?
- Choose a specialty core every session.
- Take swim lessons in our Olympic-size pool.
- Decorate your group's "home base."
- Go on fun-filled field trips.
- Challenge fellow campers in our Camp Nova Olympics.
- Try a new sport or activity.
- Participate in Manic Monday, Wacky Wednesdays, and other creative activities.
- Make new friends and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- LAUGH, SHARE, GROW
What Makes Camp Nova Special?
- Low camper-to-staff ratio ensures that each child receives the individual attention he/she deserves.
- Safe and secure atmosphere.
- Experienced, well-trained counselors who know their campers. Most of our counselors are certified teachers and all of them are role models.
- Special camps-within-camp, including Theatre Camp, Summer Scholars and multiple Athletic Clinics.