Bus Directions &
Welcome to NSU University School Athletics
- JV and Varsity Volleyball Meeting - There will be a meeting for parents and students to meet the new coaches and to discuss the program on Tues, May 24th at 6:30 pm in the dining commons in the Upper School. Please contact Athletic Director, Paul Herfurth at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Varsity Swim Team/Diving Meeting - Wednesday, May 25 at 3:15 in the upper school dining commons. This will be a brief meeting for athletes only. All swimmers/divers interested in competing in the fall season should attend. Please contact Coach Kaitlyn with questions email@example.com.
- Sixth grade and MS Football Spring practice will take place May 2 - 25 (Monday - Thursday) on Field A from 3:30-5:00pm.
Current 5th, 6th & 7th grade students are welcome to participate.
- Varsity Swim Practice and try outs - Due to pool maintenance will start on August 22 at the NSU Aquatics center. Try outs will be the week of August 22-26. Practice will be from 4:00-6:00 pm. New swimmers and swimmers from last season interested in participating should attend all tryout days. Upper School students will participate in dry land from 4:00-4:30, all other swimmers will report to the pool at 4:30 for in water practice/tryouts. Please contact Kaitlyn Laichak for any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 16, 2015
Congratulations to our Cross Country, Football, Swimming/Diving, and Girls Volleyball student-athletes who were named Academic Team Champions by the FHSAA. Two of our teams (Boys Cross Country and Football) ranked 1st in the state and our program as a whole finished in the top 3 overall!
i3 and Facebook Photos
Click here to access team pictures and senior athletic photos taken by ithreephotos. Game shots can be accessed via the NSU University School Athletics Facebook page.
Athletic Start Dates
- Please check the "Athletic Calendar" and individual sports pages to check on dates, times, venue locations and directions, as well as updates.
All athletes must complete all of the required participation forms PRIOR to participating in practices and/or tryouts. Please read the forms carefully and be sure to only submit forms that are completely filled out. Forms should be brought in to the Athletic Department in the Sports Center, or front desks of the Middle and/or Upper Schools.
Mailed forms should be sent to:
ATTN: Roxanne Hill
NSU University School
3375 SW 75 Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314