Welcome to NSU University School Athletics
- Varsity swim practice starts August 17. Dry land will be from 4:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. Swim practice will be from 4:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. Students must have appropriate running shoes for dry land. All physical forms must be turned in to Coach Kaitlyn Laichak by August 17. (Club swimmers must have physical forms turned in by the first meet.) Please email email@example.com if any more information is needed.
- For the list of start dates for the 2015-2016 season, click here.
- MS Volleyball tryouts will take place August 19 and 20 from 3:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. in the Noel P. Brown Sports Center (Students must wear their physical education clothes with proper sneakers) Preseason Practice will be from August 10-14 from 3:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. in the Noel P. Brown Sports Center. Please direct any questions you may have to Coach Amanda Isakson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6th Grade and MS Football practices begin on August 3 on Field A (turf Field behind the Noel P. Brown Sports Center). Practices will continue every Monday-Friday from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. until school starts. Once school starts, practices will continue every Monday-Friday from 4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. Mini Camp will be July 29-31 from 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. on Field A. Mini Camp is for football players in grades 6 -12. There is a $20 fee per player. Please direct any questions you may have to Coach Faheem Ali at email@example.com.
- MS Cross Country practices begin on August 3 on Field A (turf Field behind the Noel P. Brown Sports Center). Practices will continue every Monday-Friday from 3:45-5:15 p.m. Please direct any questions you may have to Coach Derrick Wood at Dw869@nova.edu.
- Swimming practices begin August 10 at the NSU Aquatic Center. Practices will continue every Monday-Friday from 4-6 p.m. Please direct any questions you may have to Coach Katie Byrnes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UFO Athletics Council
|Kimberly Bennett||Vice President–Athletics|
|Diane Weinbrum||Special Events Coordinator|
Please check the "Athletic Calendar" and individual sports pages to check on dates, times, venue locations and directions, as well as updates.
All athletes must complete all of the required participation forms PRIOR to participating in practices and/or tryouts. Please read the forms carefully and be sure to only submit forms that are completely filled out. Forms should be brought in to the Athletic Department in the Sports Center, or front desks of the Middle and/or Upper Schools.
Mailed forms should be sent to:
ATTN: Roxanne Hill
NSU University School
3375 SW 75 Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314