Bus Directions &
Welcome to NSU University School Athletics
- The Varsity Swimming and Diving parent meeting has been postponed. The new meeting will take place on September 2 at 6:00 p.m. at the Aquatics Center.
- MS Boys Soccer try-outs are on September 11 from 3:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. on Field A behind the Noel P. Brown Sports Center.
- There will be 7th and 8th grade Boys Basketball try-outs on September 11 from 3:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. in the Noel P. Brown Sports Center.
- A MS Tennis meeting will take place on September 2 at 3:10 p.m. in MS Dining Commons.
- MS Tennis try-outs will be on September 8 and 9, and September 10 from 3:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. will be a make-up day.
- MS Tennis practice starts on September 15 and will take place on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Practices will be held from 3:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
- All physical forms are due for the Varsity Swim Team. Forms must be given to Coach Kaitlyn Laichak (MS, room 115) by September 7. If you have already sent your form into the athletic department, please email the coach at email@example.com .
- MS Cross Country practices take place on Field A (turf Field behind the Noel P. Brown Sports Center). Practices will continue every Monday-Friday from 3:45-5:15 p.m. Please direct any questions you may have to Coach Derrick Wood at Dw869@nova.edu.
- 6th-grade Boys Basketball try-outs will be December 3 from 3:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. at the Noel P. Brown Sports Center.
Athletic Start Dates
UFO Athletics Council
The UFO is proud to support the NSU University School athletic program. If you have any questions about volunteering in athletics, how to purchase athletic apparel or how to purchase this year's FIN FAN Homecoming pre-sale pack, please contact, Shelley Goldstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check the "Athletic Calendar" and individual sports pages to check on dates, times, venue locations and directions, as well as updates.
All athletes must complete all of the required participation forms PRIOR to participating in practices and/or tryouts. Please read the forms carefully and be sure to only submit forms that are completely filled out. Forms should be brought in to the Athletic Department in the Sports Center, or front desks of the Middle and/or Upper Schools.
Mailed forms should be sent to:
ATTN: Roxanne Hill
NSU University School
3375 SW 75 Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314