- Join us this spring for the March 2017 NYC Photo Shoot. Ms. Keshua Orisme will be taking Digital Photography students to New York City to shoot at locations like Top of the Rock, Highline, Chelsea Market, Central Park, Freedom Tower and Brooklyn Bridge. Bring your camera and your imagination. From Friday, March 24 to Monday March 27, 2017. A $500 deposit will put you on the list for visualizing NYC in 2017. Click here to pay participation fees for Visual Arts. The deadline for getting your deposit submitted via Touchnet is December 15, 2016.
- An online permission slip must be submitted for all field trips. Click here.
- Our Facebook page is where you will find student accolades as well as snapshots of the exciting activities and events that occur on a daily basis. Click here to Like our Facebook page and receive updates as they occur.
- Congrats to our talented visual arts students who did exceptionally well in the 2016 Regional Scholastic Art Awards for Broward County. NSU University School's US and MS artists won a total of 3 American Vision Nominee Awards, 28 Gold Keys, 25 Silver Keys, and 40 Honorable Mentions. Their works will be showcased at Young At Art Museum from February 12 - March 6 during regular museum hours. Click here for the complete list of the names and awards of our winning students.
- Congratulations to NSU University School students who earned recognition at the Scholastic Art and Writing Regional Competition. Sixty-six students earned 115 awards in art and writing! Click here to see the list of winners and their artwork.
- We are so proud of our Upper School visual arts students! Click here to view Perspective Magazine, a student-created online publication that showcases our talented visual arts students and their works of art.
- Previous Issue of Perspective Magazine
- Prior to any local or out-of-state field trips, all parents must fill out the online field trip permission slip associated with that event. Click here to access those permissions slips now. Each student must submit medical/annual forms to attend NSU University School field trips.