Fiddler on the Roof
- Click here for Pit Participation Fees for Fiddler on the Roof.
- Monday, December 12th from 3:15 to 3:45 p.m. in the Silverman Auditorium there will be a Crew Interest Meeting. Anyone who wishes to participate in crew must attend.
- The Upper School is excited to present Fiddler on the Roof as the spring musical. Auditions will be held on January 3 and 4 and are open to students in grades 8-12. There will be an informational meeting on December 12 from 3:15 - 4:00 pm for anyone interested in being part of the cast or crew. Please contact Jen Laudia at email@example.com for more information.
- Payment and Contract are due December 16. Cast and Crew participation fees can be paid here. The contract and the fee payment should both be completed and submitted at the same time.
- Cast contract can be found here.
- Crew contract can be found here.
- Auditions will take place January 3. The individual audition time slot is from 4:00-6:00 p.m. Dance auditions and callbacks will take place January 4 from 3:30-5:30 p.m. for dance and 5:30-7:00 p.m. for callbacks.
- Our Facebook page is where you will find student accolades as well as snapshots of the exciting activities and events that occur on a daily basis. Click here to Like our Facebook page and receive updates as they occur.
- Click here to view the 2016-2017 Theatre Season
- Theatre Arts (Cappies, Thespians, and Shows) meetings every Friday in the theatre.
- The Florida State Festival this year will be from March 13, 2017 to March 18, 2017 in Tampa, FL . The online payment for this trip can be accessed here. The cost includes transportation, hotel and registration for the festival. Please don’t forget to submit the online Permission Slip.
- Prior to any local or out-of-state field trips, all parents must fill out the online field trip permission slip associated with that event. Click here to access those permissions slips now. Each student must submit medical/annual forms to attend NSU University School field trips.