Most Recent Achievements
- Congratulations to the following USchool students who advanced from the preliminaries to the semi-final round and to the students who were chosen as finalists and winners in the South Florida Young Artist Solo Competition.
Tehila Setton: Grade 4 - Piano Finalist: Winner of Honorable Mention in Level 1 Middle School
Joymarie Puskadi : Grade 8 - Piano Semi Finalist
Steven Shapiro: Grade 8 - Guitar Finalist
David Espinoza: Grade 11- Piano Semi-finalist
Leo Kleyman: Grade 11 - Piano Semi-finalist
Sarina Schwartz: Grade 9 - Violin Semi-finalist
Emma Duval: Grade 10 - Piano Semi-Finalist
Nancy Guo: Grade 10 - Piano Semi-finalist
- The Upper School Concert Band received a Superior rating at the Florida Bandmaster's Association District Concert Music Performance Assessment.
- Eleven Upper School band members received Superior ratings in the Florida Bandmaster's Association District Solo and Ensemble Assessments.
- Middle and Upper School orchestral strings students earned 16 Superior rankings at district assessments.
- Prior to any local or out-of-state field trips, all parents must fill out the online field trip permission slip associated with that event. Click here to access those permissions slips now. Each student must submit medical/annual forms to attend NSU University School field trips.