- The upcoming All School Dance Concert on March 31st and April 1st at 7:00 PM at the Epstein Center for the Arts is entitled Steampunk: Portal to Discovery. In case you are wondering… Steampunk is a subgenre of science fiction and sometimes fantasy that incorporates technology and aesthetic designs inspired by 19th Century industrial steam-powered machinery. The dancers have also created an Interactive Steampunk Exhibition that will be on display in the Silverman Lobby before the show starting at 6:15 PM. Tickets for the Dance Concert can be purchased online (click here) or purchased at the door. General Admission is $10, with no assigned seating. Come and let your senses take you to a place that is visually fascinating and imaginatively stimulating! Please come dressed in your most fashionable Steampunk attire.
- All School Dance Concert, Silverman Auditorium, March 31st & April 1st, 7:00 p.m.
- All School Dance Concert tickets are available here. The Dance Concert includes all divisions: Lower, Middle and Upper School.
- Permission slips can be accessed here.
- Our Facebook page is where you will find student accolades as well as snapshots of the exciting activities and events that occur on a daily basis. Click here to Like our Facebook page and receive updates as they occur.
- Prior to any local or out-of-state field trips, all parents must fill out the online field trip permission slip associated with that event. Click here to access those permissions slips now. Each student must submit medical/annual forms to attend NSU University School field trips.