PreK Enrollment Bundle
2014-15 School Year
PreK tuition will include:
- Waived $1,250 matriculation fee (upon enrollment in kindergarten)
- No charge for morning and/or after care
- 1 free after school enrichment class
Si desea una versión en español de nuestros procedimientos de admisión, por favor haga clic en los enlaces siguientes:
Thank you for your interest in University School! University School welcomes inquiries throughout the year. The Admissions Committee evaluates applicants on the basis of the student's school records, teacher recommendations, interviews, and admissions tests. University School also carefully evaluates a student's talents, skills, interests, motivation, and character to identify those applicants who would be successful within our unique learning environment. Beginning in January, the Admissions Committee will consider candidates on a rolling basis until all vacancies are filled.
- Apply Online - $100 non-refundable fee (payable by clicking here)
- Required Documents
- Download the Release of Records and School Recommendation forms and submit them to your child’s current teacher. Once completed, your child’s teacher should send the forms directly to our admissions office.
- Middle and Upper School applicants must also complete the Applicant Questionnaire and parents must complete the Parent Questionnaire.
- International applicants must translate transcripts that are in a foreign language to English and certify them by a United States Consul. Students must also provide us with a copy of their passport.
- Academic Intervention Program applicants must also submit one or more of the following: Psychological testing documentation, language testing and/or full scale IQ documentation, written recommendations from a psychologist, previous school records and recommendations, and participate in a school visit, child evaluation, and parent interview
- Testing & Interview
- Lower School Applicants – One of our admissions coordinators will contact you to schedule an appointment for your child's admissions test and interview/visit. Children applying to PreK and K participate in an Early Childhood Developmental Assessment. Children applying to grades 1-5 take standardized tests in reading, math, and writing.
- Middle and Upper School Applicants – Click here and follow the steps to register for one of our SSAT Flex Tests. Flex tests are administered on our campus, exclusively for University School applicants. Students taking an SSAT Flex Test will also interview on the day of their test. If you are not available for one of the SSAT Flex Tests, please click here to download the SSAT flyer and log on to www.ssat.org to register for a nationally scheduled Saturday SSAT. You must include our school code 7857 so that we can receive your child's test scores. This test should be taken as early as possible, preferably in December or January. Students who take the SSAT on a Saturday will be interviewed on a different day.
- International Applicants – All international students must take an English language proficiency test. Students ages 11-15 should take the TOEFL Junior test and students ages 16+ should take the TOEFL. Please fax a copy of your results to 954-262-3691. A Skype interview will be scheduled after all admissions materials are received.
Notice of Nondiscrimination
University School of Nova Southeastern University admits students of any race, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying disability, religion or creed, or national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school, and does not discriminate in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.